Contributors

Friday, August 15, 2008

Getting Started

My first blog as you will see. I am determined to learn how to work and develope this blog so my friends and family can have an idea what Fran and I are doing in Argentina and any other country we visit in South America.

We are flying to Buenos Aires on November 1, 2008. That means we are smack in the middle of preparations to leave our home, friends, family and business in Atlanta. We have to vacate our home on Oct. 1 so our renters can move in. They are renting our home for 1 year, we have a family renting our farm in Dawsonville for 3 years, and I need to get a renter for my loft close to CNN center.

I have been cleaning out the attic so we can store our persononal items, pictures, dishes, and some furniture inside while we are gone. I have a lot of stuff that needs to go in a yard sale. Anyone in Atlanta want to have a yard sale with me?

We have to also find something to do with our cars. Do we sell them or store them for some unknown period? We plan to be gone a minimum of 6 months, but if we find gainful employment or begin a profitable business while out of the country, what do we do then?

No comments: