Contributors

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Solo Espanol hoy, por favor!

From the moment Fran and I woke up this morning we only spoke spanish to each other and anyone else we ran into. Consequently, as we strolled to look at a few apartments, we spoke quite a bit less to one another. We both agree that it is a fine thing to do and we may increase our mandatory spanish only days to two per week after we get through this first one.

Since we have no car here, we are putting some serious miles on our shoes. I would guess we walked 6 miles today so far round trip. Tomorrow we will see at least four more apartments. At least our first appointment has two apartments to show us and has offered to take us by car to the second one, which is very close to our third one. We would like to have this wrapped up by days end tomorrow. If not, we will have to abandon the search and go directly to the beach! We will rent a car for a few days and just drive down the coast until we find suitable housing for a few days. To be honest, we will probably do that anyway once we throw our bags in the new apartment.

I have also found at least two people that have offered to play golf with me asap. If I can wrap things up early Friday, I have been invited to join a threesome at 2:30. I really want to do that!! But fear not my friends, I expect to complete 18 in Buenos Aires very soon. Done for now, more on the way, perhaps some pics of the new apartment, or maybe the beach, who knows at this point.

No comments: