Contributors

Friday, October 10, 2008

malaise

With our time here in the good ole USA coming quickly to a close, both Brent and I are running out of things we have to do and are reluctant to start anything new. We are handling this newfound boredom in our own ways. Brent has decided to go into training for Argentina's late nights by going to our local bar till all hours of the night and sleeping all day. I have never spent more than an hour on a computer at one time in my life up till last week. Now I find myself looking up old friends on facebook , checking out "More Cowbell" on utube or looking up how to make a diet coke bomb with mentos candy. Pure escapism, all so I won't have to contemplate the serious questions on the horizon, such as- "Does Buenos Aires carry Diet Coke or Coke Light?",( I know it is supposed to be the same but as any true dc in a can fan can tell you not even close!) or" Can I make my own peanut butter with some salt and a food processor?" Or how about where am I gonna live and how am I gonna make money for the next 6 months!?! So- have you seen that new video of the dog escaping out of the dog pen?

No comments: