Contributors

Saturday, October 18, 2008

ouch!

Well, we finally got the shots. It required a hour in the Fulton county health clinic for 3 of the 4 shots and then a drive to Roswell for the remaining one.  Poor Brent was a nervous wreck. He held my hand in the waiting room and I had to go first to show him it would be ok. Alright, I'll come clean. I went first to get it over with and Brent laughed in the face of pain. The shots themselves were not too bad, but the medicine is making both of my shoulders kill. Brent also got his driver's license renewed. Considering we woke up late this morning slightly hung over, went and worked out, got stabbed 4 times in 2 different doctor's offices, and it was raining, his photo only made him look a little bit, well, um, special. Enjoy that photo for the next 10 years!
Brent sold the continental on craig's list yesterday but we managed to pack the title somewhere in the attic and couldn't find it. I guess the guy who bought it will have to figure it out. We also may have our loft rented. That would be so awesome but I don't want to jinx it. Our party is this Sunday, hopefully we will have some fun pictures to post.
Later!

No comments: