Contributors

Thursday, November 27, 2008

No more teachers! No more books!

Brent and I rapped up our final week of school today! I think the American Turkey God was watching over us during our tests because we scored a 97 and a 93! I'll let you decide who got what, but keep in mind Brent eats a lot more turkey than I do. This is the first of several holidays coming up where we will be far from home and our many traditions. Tonight we are going to grill out hamburgers and do a general cookout with the roomies and anyone else who cares to join. Not quite Mom's stuffing and gravy but you do what you gotta do. We are out of this beautiful town on Saturday and I have to admit the quiet and the scenery have grown on me. I am sure I will miss this place especially compared to the heat and noise of BA. Brent may attempt some fishing tomorrow before we head out  and I may go climb one more mountain. To everyone- Happy Thanksgiving! Don't forget to truly be thankful for what you have, but don't stop dreaming about what could be!

No comments: