Contributors

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The countdown continues

Today I had a lesson at the farm. It was not over big jumps. In fact it was over poles on the ground. I could not do it. Could not focus. Too many things going on.
Kinda like what is going on in our lives right now. What are we going to do when we get home? What are we good at? Hell, what can we sell?!? Instead of solving all of life's questions we decided to go watch some polo and get a choripan.
Tonight we went over things we did not accomplish, and things we thought we would find here and did not, and things we thought we wanted to do and did not do. On top of Brent's list was that we did not live in a sleepy little beach town. On top of my list was that we did not find a new meaningful career here and still do not feel comfortable in Spanish. Maybe we will accomplish both in Peru, who knows. All I do know is that I will be back!
Later!

No comments: