Contributors

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Really? Every day?

Brent and I have been spending a lot of time trying to figure out career paths for when we return to the States. We have a few requirements for our careers, the major one being one of us has to make at least $20,000 just to cover our expenses. This fact eliminates job possibilities like taking puppies to the park, or selling friendship bracelets outside the supermarket. Unfortunately, we might be able to squeek by on Walmart pay so that has yet to be eliminated. One job that I have always thought I could do and enjoy is writing. Foolishly, in a drunken ramble last night, I let Brent in on this idea, resulting in me promising to write something on the blog every day. This means, my loyal readers, that there may be some really boring blogs coming your way. I mean, it is great down here, but everyday is not a circus. For instance- today I woke up a little foggy, had a sandwich, got dressed, Brent went to play golf, I went to ride. Blah blah blah.
Oh- but did I mention I met a girl from Sweden who is now riding out at the barn and learning Spanish? I have a new practice partner! Or the guy who rode in my lesson who has 3 horses at the barn and a good sense of humor? I have a new friend! Or the flock of 15 green parrots I walked through on my way home? Crazy nature! Huh. I guess I was wrong. Things could never get boring down here!
Later!

No comments: